Sunday, December 6, 2009

Why Does it Always Have to be Snakes?!?

... I hate snakes! OK, well, perhaps Indy wouldn't be scared of these snakes, simply because they are so gosh darn cute! Each snake measures roughly 14 - 15 inches long, depending on the type of yarn I use, and as always, the eyes are sewn on using coordinating yarn making them safe for even the tiniest reptile fan.

Currently, I have 3 colorful snakes available in my Etsy Shop - orange with white stripes, green with light green stripes and red, white and blue.


These little guys can be made in any color you can think of. If your reptile lover has a favorite color, let me know! I can whip one up for you - simply send me a conversation in Etsy or leave a comment here with a way for me to contact you.

Happy Shopping!
~Melissa~


No comments: