Monday, December 14, 2009

The Dog's Wishlist

For the first time ever, Made By Melissa has a special guest blogger, none other than, Mae, the family dog, otherwise known as my first born. Mae apparently has been surfing Etsy while my husband and I are away at work and has compiled the following wish list:

Hi, my name is Mae, I am a doggie, I live with Melissa and the man and the child. Melissa pets me and brushes me and feeds me. I make the man take me outside to walk around in circles in the middle of the night, I don't really have to go pee-pee, but he thinks I do, so he takes me out. The child scares me sometimes, I get even by eating his food and pulling his socks off his feet. He smells bad, sometimes they blame it on me. I don't like it when they do that. I want presents, these are the presents I want.



The Lady Is A Tramp - Adjustable Dog Collar by BigDoggy Bling - I like pink, I like wearing a collar, I am a lady. I don't know what a tramp is....


BACON! I like bacon... did someone say bacon? Wait, what was I talking about? Oh yeah, I like treats and I really, really, really, really like bacon. Oooo, bacon, did someone say bacon?? Sorry, I want these yummy treats Baconator Biscuits by MyPooperScooper:


I like to play, I like toys, I like toys that make noise, I like to play tug with the man, I like to try to pull him off the couch, its fun. I want a new toy! This one makes noise, has a ball and tug ends! WOOF!! It's called Red and Blue Crinkle Ball Stuffed Toy for Dogs and its from scrivenerferret:


Santa, please buy me these presents. I am a good dog (most of the time) and I want presents. Thank you!

WOOF!
Mae

No comments: