Monday, December 7, 2009

Dear Santa, I'll take one of each!

I found my heaven!! I've been telling people that I don't want anything for Christmas and to just buy gifts for my son and my dog (yes, my dog gets Christmas presents, doesn't yours?). I have officially changed my mind!! I found a fabulous Etsy shop, called rparishwoodworks, that features handmade wooden crochet hooks in the most fantastic patterns and colors! There are over 100 hooks to choose from and let me tell you, I am having a difficult time selecting just one to feature here as my most wanted. For the purposes of this blog, I will feature one hook in each of my most used sizes.

I use a G hook for amigurumi: This TAHITIAN JADE WOOD SIZE G hook is a fabulous shade of green.


I use an H hook for most everything, including washcloths, scarves and blankets: How pretty is this WOOD CROCHET HOOK with STERLING SILVER HEART LOCKET size H


Sometimes I like to use an I hook when using worsted weight yarn to make blankets and scarves and I would simply love to give this one a whirl: RASPBERRY AND AQUA WOOD


And last, but not least, I love working with chunky homespun yarns, and as you all know, that requires a larger hook, and for that, I would like this ruby wood hook.


Dear Santa, please send one of the elves to pick up a few hooks for me, I would be very pleased. Love, Melissa

No comments: