I've been loving babies lately!! But, don't we all love babies? Perhaps I should say that I've been loving making things for babies lately.
I have these cute little cotton washcloths in purple and white. These would be an adorable shower gift for someone who is expecting a girl:
This pretty pastels square 100% cotton blanket is perfect for swaddling the new little one. The blanket has pink, blue, yellow and green on a white base making this perfect for both girls and boys!
This is my favorite blanket so far, its a classic ripple or zig zag pattern and I used a bright rainbow colored yarn. My 7 month old son was mesmerized by it and kept trying to take it from my lap while I was working on it! Its the perfect size for car seats and strollers and and bright enough to keep baby entertained!
Don't you just love shopping for babies? If you buy any of these items and mention my blog in the notes to seller or in an Etsy conversation - you'll get 10% off! Just wait for a revised PayPal invoice!
1. What is your occupation? Environmental Engineer, wife, mommy, jewelry maker and crocheter
2. What color are your socks right now? dark gray with white and black snowflake/flower patterns
3. What are you listening to right now? Nothing, I'm not allowed to listen to my mp3 player at work
4. What was the last thing that you ate? LUNCH! Turkey and cheese sandwich, a little pudding cup, carrots and grapes
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Nope
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Me thinks it was one of my clients...
9. How old are you today? 29 years and a couple of months
10. Favorite drink? Diet Pepsi
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Baseball
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes, way back in high school I used one of those wash-out ones... my hair is so dark, that you couldn't even tell the difference.
13. Pets? Mae the insane hound dog/black lab mix
14. Favorite food? Cheese!! MmMmMm..... oh, and chocolate.
15. Last movie you watched? Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - dude the book was SOOOOOOOOOOO much better
16. Favorite Day of the year? Dunno.... my son hasn't had a birthday yet, but maybe it will be that day.
17. What do you do to vent anger? I yell and scream and cry and get all moody
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbie!
19. What is your favorite season? Autumn, even though my allergies are the worst then
20. Hugs or kisses? Who is giving them out?
21. Cherry or Blueberry? Hrm.... in terms of fresh fruit, cherry. I have issues with blueberry. In terms of manufactured flavors - they both make me want to gag
26. When was the last time you cried? Last week
27. What is on the floor of your closet? *scratches head* good question
30. Favorite smells? Vicks, baby powder and vanilla... oh and my house after I bake cookies or cake!
31. Who inspires you? My hubby and my baby. Parents who work full time and raise happy, healthy, intelligent and respectful children while not going completely insane from the stress of managing a career and a family
32. What are you afraid of? Being a bad mom, a bad wife or a bad friend
36. Number of keys on your key ring? *thinks* front door, side door, SUV, car, PO Box.... FIVE! Woo-hoo, I can count.
37. How many years at your current job? way too many.... 6.5
38. Favorite day of the week? Saturday.
40. Do you think you're funny? I amuse myself with my sarcasm and evil thoughts that I sometimes accidentally say out loud.
These items are about to expire, this will be your last chance to purchase a one of a kind set of lucky dice jewelry! These are fun brightly colored plastic dice beads in red, green, blue and yellow. Wear these at casinos, poker games, bingo, bowling tournaments, when buying lottery tickets or any time you could use a touch of luck!
Free shipping on my dice jewelry and 10% off to anyone who orders all three. Just put "BLOG SALE" in the notes to seller and wait for a revised invoice! These are one of a kind!!