Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Espescially for Baby

I've been loving babies lately!! But, don't we all love babies? Perhaps I should say that I've been loving making things for babies lately.

I have these cute little cotton washcloths in purple and white. These would be an adorable shower gift for someone who is expecting a girl:


This pretty pastels square 100% cotton blanket is perfect for swaddling the new little one. The blanket has pink, blue, yellow and green on a white base making this perfect for both girls and boys!


This is my favorite blanket so far, its a classic ripple or zig zag pattern and I used a bright rainbow colored yarn. My 7 month old son was mesmerized by it and kept trying to take it from my lap while I was working on it! Its the perfect size for car seats and strollers and and bright enough to keep baby entertained!


Don't you just love shopping for babies? If you buy any of these items and mention my blog in the notes to seller or in an Etsy conversation - you'll get 10% off! Just wait for a revised PayPal invoice!

Happy Shopping!
~Melissa~

1 comment:

Ali said...

aww gotta love baby things--they are always so cute!

Great work on the blankets and world famous wash cloths!