Thursday, December 31, 2009

Another New Treasury!

I've been mildly obsessed with the Etsy treasury lately. Thanks to Craftopolis Treasury Hunt, I can check and see when the treasuries will be opening up, and believe me, that makes it a lot easier than counting lists and guessing when the will expire!

It's been brutally cold in northern New Jersey lately, and from what I hear on the news, across most of the country! My fellow EtsyNJ folks have some great items to help you keep warm until springtime. Hence, this treasury!


Baby It's COLD Outside ends Friday January 1, 9 AM


Also, my treasury wests from the other day should still be active, if you haven't seen them yet, click here.

Last but not least, don't forget about my Ring in the New Year SALE! Great deals all through the shop, check out this blog post for the gory details!

Happy New Year!
~Melissa~

No comments: