Monday, February 1, 2010

Item of the Week - Guardian Angel Bracelet

Good morning blogland! I apologize for not posting a featured item last week, my day job was hectic all week and my little guy was sick, so add them together and I had no free time for blogging or creating.

This week's featured item is an adorable guardian angel bracelet that I've made in various sizes over the years. I bought several fimo clay angel and heart beads and decided to pair them with red bicone plastic beads and oxidized metal spacers. This bracelet is great for any occasion - hearts for Valentine's Day, angels for inspiration and comfort - and it can be made to fit any wrist size from 5 inches up to 8 inches!!



Purchase this bracelet anytime between now and midnight on Sunday, February 7, 2010 and put "I believe in angels" in the notes to seller at check-out and you will receive a super cute surprise magnet. Please also include in the notes to seller if you would like the bracelet in a specific size, if you do not, I will select one for you.

Happy Shopping!!
~Melissa~

No comments: