Sunday, November 23, 2008

Photo Tag

I was tagged by Julie from http://rosalindea.blogspot.com/2008/11/photo-tag.html to participate in this cute game of photo tag.



This is my puppy Mae on the first day we brought her home over two years ago. She was just 8 weeks old and weighed less than 8 pounds! I gave her a soft shawl that I had started knitting but finished it off when I realized exactly why I preferred crocheting. She still has it buried in her crate along with a gagillion other toys.

Here are the instructions:

* Go to your sixth picture folder then pick your sixth picture.
* Pray that you remember the details.
* Post it on your blog.
* Tag 5 others, leave a comment to let them know they’ve been tagged.

Feel free to participate, even if I haven't tagged you.

Also, remember, EtsyNJ is hosting a massive Cyber Monday Sale on December 1. Visit http://www.EtsyNJ.com/cyber-monday for all the details!

~Melissa~

1 comment:

Julie said...

How fun that your photo was of your dog too. What an adorable puppy.