Thursday, November 6, 2008

Meet them on Saturday at Om Baby!

I had wanted to feature one artist each day over the last two weeks who would be selling their awesome handmade goods at the EtsyNJ Handmade @ Om Baby Craft Show in Pt. Pleasant this Saturday 11/8 from noon to 5 PM. But, then I got bronchitis and all that went to h*ll in a handbasket. So, to keep my promise to myself I will feature three artists who did a great deal of work to make this event happen and they are Kim from Beach Chik Designs, Yin from Yin Vivio Weddings & Photography (and 2 other shops) and Danielle from Creations by Danielle.

This whole thing was Kim's idea and she made it happen by getting in touch with the owners of Om Baby Yoga Studio. She's done a ton of work organizing and promoting the event. Her painted and personalizeable tote bags are great for kids and adults to lug around all the things we must lug on a daily basis! I've been loving her Son of a Hot Mom ringer tee forever now and I really think my little guy would look charming in it!


Yin did an amazing job designing our flyer and postcard which I am sure you have seen plastered all over this blog, the EtsyNJ blog and EtsyNJ.com as well as all over Facebook! Yin has three shops on Etsy where she offers a plethora of handmade goodies. She has stunning photography, extemely popular curry popcorn sample packs and lots of eco friendly goodies. I've been eyeing up her Voila buiness card holder for quite a while now, perhaps I'll pick one up on Saturday!


Danielle was kind enough to take on the task of collecting promos from the entire EtsyNJ street team and organizing them into juicy swag bags which will be distributed to the first 70 shoppers. Danielle has a little something for everyone in her shop including vintage, jewelry and crochet scarves and toys. I think Danielle's Om Earrings will fit in very well at Saturday's show!


See you Saturday!
~Melissa~


EtsyNJ Presents Handmade @ Om Baby Craft Show!
Originally uploaded by madebymelissa

3 comments:

kecia deveney said...

nice post!

Kitty said...

Awesome!! Kim, Yin and Danielle have worked very hard to get this show together and make it rock, and I'm SO excited!! I'll see you all there on Saturday--my first show ever! Off I go to mat some more prints :)

BluepieDesigns said...

Ditto fron Bluepie! you all did an amazing job..thanks so much...look forward to meeting everyone at my first show too!