Saturday, November 8, 2008

Meet them TODAY at Om Baby!

Read this blog post and then RUN, RUN, RUN to Om Baby Yoga Studio in Pt Pleasant, NJ. TODAY is the big day! We'll be there from noon to 5 PM and this is your chance to get gifts for each and every person on your list. Here are three more EtsyNJ shops who are waiting for you to visit us this afternoon.

Copabananas has a unique assortment of goodies in her shop. She has cute sock monkeys, adorable gLove dolls, upcycled totes and reusable lunch bags and so very much more. You simply have to take a look to see everything. Since I feel like I always feature her sock monkeys whenever I get the chance, today I am going to show you something that I just noticed in her shop - glasses cases! I love this one made with cute kawaii fabric:


Seahorse Designs has handknit scarves and fun, funky, wearable art & accessories. Her shop also spans the creative spectrum with items ranging from shawls to jewelry to lip balm cozies to stitch markers and more! I know someone who would love this Wizard of Oz crystal charm bracelet:


Max Scent Soy Candles is a new member of the EtsyNJ street team and she has soy candles in really unique containers! Who would have thought to put candles in wine glasses, vintage tea cups and even an old fashioned sundae cup! I can't decide which is prettier, the candle or the containter!



See you this afternoon!!
~Melissa~


EtsyNJ Presents Handmade @ Om Baby Craft Show!
Originally uploaded by madebymelissa

No comments: