Friday, May 2, 2008

One Object, 365 Days Project

After several weeks of following Polka Dot Creations feet, I decided to jump on the bandwagon and join the One Object 365 Days Project. Today is my first day!!

I've decided to use a crochet hook as my one object. Selecting the object is key, it has to be something that is easily carried around, something that photos well and something that is mildly interesting. I chose this specific crochet hook for a few reasons. First, its the hook I learned to crochet with back in the 5th grade. I also rarely use it, mostly because its so old that I can't tell what size it is and its plastic.

So, here is my first picture:

It is my very first crochet hook, next to the hook I am currently using for this specific project.

Wish me luck!! You can keep tabs on me to see if I keep with it on Flickr

No comments: