Sunday, May 20, 2007

Help Me Reach My Goal

I have a new goal now that my work schedule has been altered. Its actually a two part goal, one that I can handle myself and one that I need help from all of you on.

Part 1 - list at least one new item in my shop every day

Part 2 - sell at least one item every day

This goal began last week when my OB told me I couldn't go to work anymore and will continue to exist until I return to work after the baby, of course that first week or two with the baby home, I'll take it a little easy on myself!

So, PLEASE help me out with part 2 and visit http://madebymelissa.etsy.com

5 comments:

Georganne said...

Hey, girl! I can't believe I didn't have you linked! You're all set , now! Best wishes for reaching your goal!!!!

Julie adore said...

merci for your comment

GalleriaLinda said...

Best of luck with your great goals! You will do it. Best wishes for the baby too!

Linda
http://gallerialindashowcase.blogspot.com

Happy House Quilts said...

I hope this finds you resting and shipping! good luck with your goals!

Julie adore said...

sale in my shop:)