Thursday, January 14, 2010

Matt Pinfield Thinks I'm Cute!

Made By Melissa is now officially supported by the Pinfield Morning Show on 101.9 WRXP in New York! The segment aired at 7:15 AM on Wednesday January 13, 2010. And, for one day only, Made By Melissa is the very first link on the website's supported by section!


(for a larger verson, click here)

Of course, the segment was literally less than a minute long and I almost missed it! My conversation with Mr. Pinfield was much longer than that and he seemed pretty into the fact that everything is handmade by me.

Anyway, if you have a small business in the NY/NJ/CT area, go to the website and shoot them an email! You could be featured too! And then, let me know, so I can listen and hear my fellow handmade folks take over the air waves (even if it is only for 1 minute)!

Happy Shopping!
~Melissa~

1 comment:

Rozelyn De Sagun said...

awwww... I missed your interview.