Monday, January 18, 2010

Item of the Week - Purple Glass Dangle Earrings

Its Monday again! The weekend goes way too quickly. The weather was a bit warmer on Saturday, so the little guy and the pup were able to run around outside for a little while and get rid of some of that pent up energy! And, now on to the item of the week. This week I am featuring a pair of one of a kind glass beaded dangle earrings.



To be totally honest, I am not sure why these earrings are still hanging around in my shop, I've gotten many compliments on them and the are always admired at craft shows, but alas, I still have them and they have been renewed quite a few times. So, here's your chance to get a great deal on these earring.

Simply put "I love them" in the notes to seller and get $1 off the final sale price - that's 20% off!! Now, that's a huge deal! This deal expires on midnight Sunday, January 31, 2010

Happy Shopping!!
~Melissa~

No comments: