Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Item of the Week - January 12, 2010

Well, here it is week two, and I am already behind on posting the item of the week! Forgive me, as I was a little distracted by my interview with Matt Pinfield from 101.9 WRXP. Anyway, the item of the week is this set of seven make-up remover pads.



Some info on the set:
This set of seven 100% cotton facial scrubbers/make-up remover pads measures just under 4 inches wide.

These are super soft and provide gentle exfoliation. They can be used with any type of soap or facial cleanser. Stop throwing money away on cotton balls! These guys are 100% machine washable and dryer safe.

And for the bonus - just put "seven days a week" in the notes to seller at checkout and I will refund you $1.00 via PayPal, that's 7 face scrubbers for just $4.50 plus shipping!

Make-up revmover pads can be made in any color and number, so please feel free to contact me via Etsy or via Facebook if you'd like a custom order. The same $1.00 discount will apply to all orders for 7 or more pads placed and paid for between now and midnight on Sunday, January 17.

Happy Shopping!
~Melissa~

No comments: