Friday, September 18, 2009

Flour and Sun Bakery

As some of you may know, I recently started working in Westchester County, if you follow me on Twitter, you've probably seen my rantings on the traffic that I've been sitting in. I found a silver lining!! There is a little bakery in Pleasantville called Flour and Sun Bakery - they make cupcakes and only cupcakes. In fact, Westchester Magazine has declared them the best cupcakes in the county. Wow!




I only tasted two flavors - cupcake sundae and chocolate chocolate - and they were both amazing. They must have some secret frosting recipe because their frosting is unlike any other frosting I've ever tasted, its sweet (but not too sweet) and creamy and just generally delicious.

Next on my list of flavors to try are pumpkin, chocolate coconut and pistachio.

So, if you need a reason to visit Weschester, here it is! You can also find them on Twitter and Facebook.

No comments: