Sunday, April 5, 2009

My New Toy

I love earrings! And during my last round of craft shows, displaying my earrings was one of my biggest problems. I had a pretty French memo board that my earrings looked great on, but the board kept falling and the earrings kept sliding and frankly, people were afraid to touch them! So, I decided to bite the bullet and buy an earring display stand. I browsed Etsy and there are lots of options. I finally settled on a simple black acrylic display from MoriJewelrySupply.

I was so excited when I got it that I immediately took out all my earrings and put starting arranging them. I love it!



Earrings show the best when they can dangle freely and when the light can hit them their sparkle really show off.



I can't wait for my next craft show to see how this little baby changes up my table's look.

Happy Shopping!
~Melissa~

1 comment:

TheClayMuse said...

Hope it helps bring in more sales.. it looks Fan-Tas-Tic!