Thursday, April 2, 2009

Made By Melissa is now on 1000 Markets!

1000 Markets is a great site that I heard about from some of my fellow EtsyNJ members. Its been around for a few months and I'd been debating setting up shop there. Well, I finally did it! I submitted my site for approval Monday afternoon and by Tuesday morning I was approved and my shop was live!



So, please take a moment to peek at http://www.1000markets.com/shops/madebymelissa and the 1000 Markets site. There is some great stuff there. Right now my shop is a little sparse, but I have lots of things that I made and photographed over the weekend that still need to be listed.

Oh, and have no fear, my shop at Etsy is still alive and kicking and going strong! :-)

Happy Shopping!
~Melissa~

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Very cool...congrats and best of luck.