Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Photo Challenge Groups

Way back on Friday, May 2, I started the One Object, 365 Days photo project using my first crochet hook as my one object. Today, I have posted picture number 235! Woo-hoo, I rock!
235/365 12/23/08

On day 139, I discovered my "one object" for round two. It's been staring me in the face for years and I really can't believe I didn't think of it sooner. I debated doing two objects at the same time, but then opted to just finish up with my hook and save the little plush pup for later. So, in just 130 days, this little guy will be posing for a daily photo:
139/365 9/17/08

I also joined a second group called 30 Days, One Object, this group was created for those with short attention spans, committment issues or those who just have way too many cool objects to pick just one and stick with it for a whole year. For this project, I chose my magnetic Stitch. I am currently on my sixth day, and so far, photo #4 is my favorite.
04/30 12/21/08

Feel free to follow my progress on Flickr!

No comments: