Thursday, June 26, 2008

Ribbon Necklaces!

Ribbon necklaces are my newest favorite jewelry item to make. They are so cute and colorful and can be custom made to your favorite colors. These necklaces were a big hit with the little ladies at my craft show. Quite a few moms were pulled back to my table with a little whisper "Mommy, can I have one?".



I have several in my shop right now, I have been pairing them with clay charms. The kitty cats seem to be most popular, with the flowers a close second. I also have puppy dogs, fish, and dragonflies.



I have the kitties available in 6 different colors and 4 different breeds of dog.



If you don't see a color combo that you like, as always, feel free to send me a conversation in Etsy. I love getting convos! And don't forget about my sale, ribbon necklaces are eligiable for free shipping!

Happy Shopping!
~Melissa~

No comments: