Monday, January 12, 2009

If I had $100 to spend on Etsy...

Oh the things I could buy on Etsy!! I was reading a blog post by Kitty's Heart of Nature and thought, what a great idea! What would I buy on Etsy if I had $100 in my PayPal account right now? I was able to narrow it down to four totally cool things.

First off, I need a good snack, I can never seem to find anything appealing to me in the supermarket. So, I totally need a batch of Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti from JustBakin. My mouth is watering just thinking about it!


Secondly, I really need a good pair of warm gloves, but I have small hands, so I searched Etsy for a pair that would fit my short fingers and came across these custom made gloves by BugEater. I'm picturing my pair in chocolate brown!


I've been pining over sarahkincheloe's crochet hook organizers for a very long time now. So long that she's sold 3 or 4 and I've had to go back into her shop and heart another one. I REALLY want one of these, my hooks are all over the place.


Lastly, I would purchase this custom VOILA BUSINESS CARD HOLDER from yinsouciant. I love custom things and I'd love to have a handy little pouch to store my business cards in, you know, for those times when jewelry or crocheting comes up in conversation and I mention my shop and wish I could quickly whip out my card before the conversation turns to something else...yeah, that happens a lot to me.


All that and $2 to spare! Perhaps I could pick up a few PIF's! So, if anyone out there would like to make my window shopping dreams come true, please feel free to check out my Etsy shop - Made By Melissa and put a few bucks into my PayPal account!

What would YOU buy with $100 to spend on Etsy???

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, I love the "if I had $100" idea, and may steal it too! Fun post!

Hi, this is The Real BugEater. said...

what a great blog post! :D

The Double Dipped Life said...

This is awesome! JustBakin' has some AMAZING treats! I might have to copy this idea for my blog too! lol You've started a craze!

Old World Primitives said...

Really fun post! EtsyNJ sent me over to take a peek. :)

Anonymous said...

More happy shopping! Thanks Mel!

LittleSnowflakes said...

What a great idea! I LOVED those gloves from BugEater's shop and JustBakin's goodies are to die for! Wow, makes me think: what WOULD I buy?

alexlady said...

oooh, excellent post!! Boy, that gives a girl something to drool about. i mean, think about...

www.alexladydesigns.etsy.com

JerseyShore Mom said...

I think I'm going to have to steal the $100 idea also... though I may have to do mine in installments...$100 just isn't enough : )