Monday, November 12, 2007

Holiday Theme Jewelry

Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat.... well, first Thanksgiving is coming, but Christmas shopping comes right after that (and I mean RIGHT after). So why not accessorize in cute Christmas jewelry to get yourself in the mood!

These bells really jingle - Green Jingle Bell Earrings:


Oh Christmas Tree Beaded Bracelet:


Noel Beaded Bracelet:


Candy Cane Beaded Bracelet:


There is more to come, I have fimo clay beaded bracelets with snowmen, Christmas trees and Santa Claus for kids and adults, I have an adorable glass lampwork beaded Snowman bracelet and more jingle bell earrings!!

I also plan on making some zipper pulls, key chains, cell phone charms, ornaments, more bracelets, more earrings and jingle bell necklaces!! Keep an eye on my shop for more holiday items!!

Happy Shopping!!!
Melissa

No comments: