Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Team Tuesday - Beachchik Designs

Welcome to week five of the EtsyNJ Team Tuesday Blog Hop! This week, I'd like to feature Beachchik Designs where you will find unique wedding, engagement, bridal shower, anniversary gifts, custom tote bags, beach house decor, coasters, wall art and more! I have marked quite a few items in her shop as favorites, two have been on my wish list for my little guy for quite some time now.

Birthday Boy Summer Shirt:


Guitar Tote for Rockin Kids:


After you visit Beachchik Designs, check out the rest of the great blogs participating in the EtsyNJ Blog Hop!!

MckLinky Blog Hop

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Melissa!

Happy Hound Creative said...

I Love Beachchick designs!

From Nancys Heart said...

Love these wonderful items!! Just perfect for Spring/Summer season!

Anonymous said...

Love custom made stuff. Great shop!