Friday, January 15, 2010

Looking ahead...

As I am sure you've noticed, we just started a new year! The EtsyBloggers noticed that too, and this time around they ask the following "Now that 2010 is here, what do you have planned/look forward to/hope to accomplish this year?"

The question can be directed towards the shop, the blog and the personal life. So, I'll address each...

For my shop, my goal is to list something new at least every other day. I have items made that I haven't listed or even photographed and I really would love to keep my shop current. I also have a very empty Artfire shop that I should fill up!

If you've been reading the blog the past two weeks, then you already know about this new feature, if not, then please, read on! Every Monday (or so) I will be selecting a featured item from my shop. There will be a special deal on this item for the entire week (or until someone buys it!). You'll have to read the blog to find out the item, the deal and the code to put in the notes to seller at checkout.

Personal life, these seem to be the hardest. I am currently in a job that will only pay hourly and is not looking to commit to bring me on full time and on a salary basis. So, I really need to look for something that has more stability and benefits. That's my personal goal for 2010 - find a permanent, stable job before I get laid off from my current one!

What do YOU have planned for 2010?

~Melissa~

No comments: