Thursday, February 12, 2009

OWOH Winners!!

Hooray! Today is the day that I get to post the winners for my OWOH contest. First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who entered, you all had such nice comments. I had 158 comments - that is more than I've ever had on any of my other posts combined! It was awesome for me to read them all.

OK, so, now for the winners. I used Random.org to generate two random integers and then I printed out the comments (4-up, double sided - that means I basically printed the equivelant of 8 pages on 2 sheets of paper - to be as green as possible) and numbered them.



And without further delay, the winners are..... Wendy and Mommy Bee! Congrats ladies! I've asked them both to contact me by Monday 2/16.

This was such a great event and I wish I could give something to everyone who entered and who participated, so here's what I will do - I will offer FREE SHIPPING on any item in my Etsy shop to anyone who either commented on my original OWOH post or who partcipated in the event. All you have to do is put "OWOH FREE SHIP" in the notes to seller and include either your OWOH blog number or your Blogger ID you used to enter my giveaway and I will refund your shipping fees via PayPal.

Now I will be anxiously watching my email to see if I was lucky enough to win anything!

Happy Day!
~Melissa~

No comments: