Friday, November 7, 2008

Meet them on Saturday at Om Baby Part 2!

OK, so in my effort to feature as many sellers as possible who will be at the EtsyNJ craft show at Om Baby Yoga Studio in Point Pleasant NJ THIS SATURDAY from noon to 5 PM I present to you three more fabulous EtsyNJ sellers!

Dragon's Den makes awesome candles, soaps and lotions and donates a portion of each sale to the Cancer Research Foundation. Get gifts for everyone on your list who likes to smell pretty and help find a cure for cancer at the same time - that's a double gift!! I simply love this Christmas Candy Chunk Pillar Candle, I think it would be a great gift for my mother.

Also be sure to check out her beeswax candles, I think they are so incredibly cool!

Capital City Crafts makes stunning sterling silver jewelry that really makes a statement. And her photography skills are awesome! These round midnight earrings are sure to make a statement at this season's holiday parties!

Also be sure to check out the Jet Holiday Sale section, but make sure you do it before 11/8!

Heart of Nature has gorgeous photography and Saturday will be her first ever craft show! Check out her shop for greeting cards, matted photographs and so much more. I simply love her 8x10 muscle love photo:


See you Saturday!
~Melissa~


EtsyNJ Presents Handmade @ Om Baby Craft Show!
Originally uploaded by madebymelissa

No comments: